The website www.dresscodevolos.gr is located in Volos 38221, phone +302421028308, e-mail: email@example.com.
The Company carefully monitors the developments in the legislation in the field of personal data protection and adapts the functions of www.dresscodevolos.gr, the software it uses and the way of providing its offered services, in the strict framework of the law, in order to ensure fully, absolutely, without exception and responsibly protecting the personal data of visitors - users of www.dresscodevolos.gr. The Company's primary concern is the provision of high-standard services with respect for the rights, fundamental freedoms, privacy, as well as the confidentiality of the communication of the users of www.dresscodevolos.gr, which is why we take all appropriate and necessary measures in frameworks of the law, adopting modern technological processes, advanced technical equipment and software, right from the design of our systems and by definition.
Our Company collects Personal Data concerning you, either directly from you or through partner companies. The collection is done through this website and/or in other ways (social media, contests, Cookies, analytics tools, etc.). The collection, processing and protection of your Personal Data by the Company is done in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as supplemented by the relevant provisions of the current national and European legislation.
For the purposes of this Policy, the following definitions apply:
"Controller" is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other entity that, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and manner of processing personal data.
"Processor" is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
"Personal Data" or "Personal Data" or "Data" is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("Data Subject" or "Subject", here also user / visitor); an identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identity number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person in question.
"Special Category Personal Data" or "sensitive personal data" is any type of information that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data that concern the health or data concerning the sexual life of a natural person or his sexual orientation.
"Processing" is any act or series of acts carried out with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, information retrieval, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
"Recipient" is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which the personal data is disclosed, whether it is a third party or not.
"Third party" is any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body, with the exception of the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, under the direct supervision of the controller or the processor , are authorized to process personal data.
"Restriction of processing" is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future
"Consent" of the data subject is any indication of will, free, specific, explicit and fully informed, by which the data subject manifests that he agrees, by statement or by a clear positive action, to be the subject of processing of the personal data that they concern it.
"User" or "Visitor" is the person who visits this website or registers or logs into the account he maintains on the website
02. PROCESSING OFFICER
For any processing of personal data carried out by the Company or its partners, exclusively for the purposes and in the manner determined by the Company, the Controller is the Company with the name "Dress Code", tel. +30 2421028308, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
To create an individual account on our website we will process the e-mail address you enter in the relevant form and the password you declare. The option to create an account is also provided on the completion screen of your order, in which case your account is created based on the information you provide at this point.
In order to order / purchase / procure our products, you will be asked to provide personal data such as: name, postal address, telephone, email address, product shipping address. We collect these data electronically through the relevant data entry form.
To contact www.dresscodevolos.gr through the relevant contact form, we collect and process the name you give us, your e-mail, as well as the information you enter in the relevant boxes (Subject - Message).
We collect and process your personal data (profile name, comments, highlights and other information about you that you share with us) during your visit to www.dresscodevolos.gr accounts, pages and channels on social media, such as facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin, youtube etc., when you follow these accounts, when you register as subscribers, when you communicate with us and when you use the services that the above websites offer to get in touch with us, submit requests, questions , ratings and to obtain our products and services.
In order to send you a relevant newsletter, we process the e-mail you enter in the special form on the website www.dresscodevolos.gr.
In order to register for our Company's contests, you will be asked for your personal information and contact information, which our Company may obtain from your account on social networking websites on which the relevant contest is "running".
When you communicate with our Company in any way (e-mail, phone, contact forms, fax, social media, etc.), we collect and process the data you declare/register.
In the event of your withdrawal from a contract with our Company, we collect and process the withdrawal statements.
Identification files – "Cookies"
03. GENERAL PROCESSING PRINCIPLES
Our Company collects, stores and processes your personal data in a legal and transparent manner for specified, explicit and legal purposes and does not subject it to further processing in a manner incompatible with these purposes. The Company makes the necessary efforts so that the personal data it maintains and processes is always accurate and up-to-date as well as appropriate and relevant and that the collection and processing is limited to the absolutely necessary data for the purposes of the processing, but also to what is necessary for the purposes these measure. Furthermore, the data is kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects only for the period required for the purposes of processing the personal data or to serve other legitimate purposes. Personal data is processed in a way that guarantees its appropriate security, including its protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and accidental loss, leakage, interception, destruction or deterioration, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
04. PROCESSING CONDITIONS
The Company processes your personal data upon your consent, when it asks you to state whether you consent to the processing.
– In any case that you contact us to inquire about the Company's products and services, we legally process your data in the context of the pre-contractual stage.
– When you buy products from our online store we process the data necessary for the execution of the contract between us.
– Your personal data that we have by virtue of a contract may be transferred to tax authorities authorities when this is required for the Company's compliance with a relevant legal obligation.
– We process personal data and when the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legal interests pursued by the Company (statistical analyzes of sales data, market research).
05. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We collect and process your personal data:
• The Company processes the personal data you enter when creating an account on the website www.dresscodevolos.gr, for your registration as a member of the website and to provide you with the services that the website offers.
• In the context of the execution of your contract with the Company (purchase of products), we process the information you provide to us compulsorily for the cross-checking of your payments (we do not process the credit/debit card details that you enter in a secure electronic environment), the issuance of legal documents, sending the products to your place, informing you about the delivery time and availability of the products, processing your order, etc. The Company processes and transmits your data to the cooperating courier companies, in order to enable the delivery of the ordered products.
• Your personal data that you enter to order products may be shared with the tax authorities when this is necessary for the fulfillment of our tax obligations or in the event of an audit by the competent authorities.
• The Company works with advertising/promotion companies, courier companies, statistical analysis companies, suppliers and service providers, who process your personal data on our behalf. We transmit to our above partners only your personal data that is necessary for the provision of the service we have agreed upon and exclusively for the purposes of processing referred to in this Policy.
• The Company may, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the law, use the user's personal data for market research and marketing purposes, as well as to serve the Company's internal purposes and improve the services provided.
• The Company uses technical information it collects from the user's online activity for the operation and protection of the website from attacks and abuse, as well as after anonymization or pseudonymization for statistical purposes.
• The Company processes personal data that are necessary for navigating our website (cookies, etc.) and for using its services.
• According to the provisions of the current legislation, our Company may send you newsletters following your transaction with our online store, and you are provided with the possibility to object to the sending, in an easy way and free of charge.
• As long as you subscribe to our Company's newsletter list, we process your personal data (e-mail) that you provide to us in order to send you e-mails about our products and services, Company news, Company events, offers, discounts and competitions (newsletters).
• The Company archives the contracts with the consumers – users of this website, within the legal institutional frameworks. You are given online access to them at any time, so you can review your choices and repeat your order quickly and easily.
• For acts of "direct promotion", which include any communication by the Company for the purposes of promoting our products and services within the framework of the law.
• We process the personal data we collect through the relevant contact form or via e-mail, telephone, fax, social media in order to respond to requests, questions and complaints you submit and to offer you support for our products and services. Similarly, we collect and process your personal data to respond to requests, questions, evaluations you submit during your visit to accounts (profiles) and pages (pages) of the online store www.dresscodevolos.gr on social media sites, such as facebook, instagram, google maps, youtube etc., as well as to analyze the impact of these pages on the consumer public.
• The Company processes information collected using appropriate technology (e.g. via Cookies, analytics, facebook pixel) in order to show you online advertisements of its products (e.g. via remarketing). So you enjoy personalized services with speed and efficiency.
• In the event of your withdrawal from a contract with our Company, we will process your details for the refund of your money and the receipt of the products you return to us. Withdrawal statements will be archived and kept indefinitely in order to check whether you are abusively exercising your relevant right against our Company.
• In order to carry out draws and communicate with the winners, we process your personal data that you disclose to us when you participate in the Company's competitions.
• Personal data may be processed to assert our Company's claims from contracts with customers.
06. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The Company provides data subjects with the rights provided for in the law and facilitates their exercise. At the same time, we provide subjects with full information about their rights. Specifically, data subjects have the following rights:
1. Right to be informed about the processing of their personal data.
2. Right of access to their personal data and related to the processing and their rights, information.
3. Right to request the correction of their inaccurate personal data as well as the completion of their incomplete personal data.
4. Right to request the deletion of their personal data.
5. Right to request the restriction of the processing of their personal data.
6. Right to receive their personal data and/or request that said data be transmitted to another data controller (right to portability).
7. Right to express their opposition to the processing of their personal data
8. Right not to be subject to a decision made solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning them or significantly affects them in a similar way (right to human intervention).
To exercise your rights you can send a postal letter (registered) to the Company "Dress Code" Dimitriados 96, Volos 38221 or e-mail to email@example.com.
The Company will respond in writing (e-mail or postal letter) within one (1) month of receipt of the request and the identification of the applicant for the actions taken following the request. This deadline may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests. The Company informs the data subject of the said extension within one month of receiving the request, as well as of the reasons for the delay.
These rights are exercised at no cost to you. If the data subject's requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their repeated nature, the Company may either: a) impose the payment of a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or execution of the requested action, or b) refuse to proceed with the request.
In addition, in the event of exercising one or more of the aforementioned rights to rectification, erasure and restriction of the processing of your personal data, the relevant requests will also be forwarded to any third party recipient to whom the personal data may have been transmitted for the purposes of processing, except if this proves impracticable or if it involves a disproportionate effort.
In case you consider that your personal data has been affected in any way, you can contact our Company at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Company is by your side at all times (tel. +30 2421028308), ready to assist you in resolving the issue in a fast, fair and efficient manner.
07. SUBJECT CONSENT
We will provide you with all the necessary information you need to indicate your prior consent to the processing of your personal data by the Company, for one or more specific purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time, easily and free of charge, without affecting the legality of the processing based on your consent, before its withdrawal. For cases where you are not provided with the option of automatically withdrawing your consent, contact our Company in any way and we will provide you with all the necessary information for the desired withdrawal.
In case of withdrawal of your consent to receive the newsletter (opt-out), we keep your e-mail in a separate list (unsubscribe list) to ensure the Company's compliance with your wish.
The declaration of acceptance of this Policy, by filling in the relevant box on the websites of www.dresscodevolos.gr or in another similar way, is considered as a free declaration of your consent to the collection, processing and further transmission of your personal data for purposes that related to the use of our website, and the services provided on it, which are analyzed in this Policy.
Your refusal to provide the personal data requested from you on a case-by-case basis makes it impossible to provide you with the services of the website www.dresscodevolos.gr, to communicate with the Company, etc.
08. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be transferred by our Company to affiliated advertising/promotion companies, statistical analysis companies, suppliers and service providers who, as processors on our behalf, have all the responsibilities provided for by law and provide adequate assurances for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, in such a way that the processing meets the requirements of the law and ensures the protection of your rights.
If the processors are established outside the EU, or the data processing is to take place outside the EU. then your personal data will only be transferred: i) to a country for which there is an adequacy decision by the European Commission (“Privacy Shield” applies to the USA) or ii) if the controller or processor has provided appropriate guarantees and provided that there are enforceable rights and effective remedies for the data subjects or iii) in any other case provided by law.
09. RETENTION PERIOD
All personal data is kept for a predetermined and limited period, depending on the purpose of processing, at the end of which, said personal data is deleted from our databases. Specifically, as long as there is no other legal reason for retention:
- We retain your personal data that we collect through the contact form at www.dresscodevolos.gr as well as through any other means of communication with the Company, for a period of six months from completion of our communication (the Company's response to your message).
– We keep your personal data that we collect through the www.dresscodevolos.gr accounts on social media, for as long as you are connected in any way to these accounts.
– Cookies files are kept for a period of time determined according to their nature, origin and the purpose for which they are used. More in the Cookies Policy.
– In case you have registered on www.dresscodevolos.gr, as long as your account is inactive and there is no other legal condition for the processing of your personal data or a legal reason for keeping it, these will be deleted two years after your last action on www.dresscodevolos.gr.
– In the case of a sales contract with www.dresscodevolos.gr, a reasonable time to retain your personal data is six years from the completion of your last electronic transaction store.
The time that your Personal Data can be kept by our Company is additionally determined by the relevant obligations of our Company provided for in the current Legislation (tax etc.) and the provisions of the law for the maximum period of their retention. As long as there are legal claims/claims of a civil nature of our Company from the contract, the Company may keep your personal data until the expiry of the statutory limitation period for claims.
10. PRIVACY AND DATA SECURITY
The Company takes care to ensure authorized access to your data. Therefore, only the competent employees of our Company process your personal data.
Personal data is generally kept in electronic form. We may also keep documents that include personal data in a physical file when this is necessary (tax data, contracts, original declarations of withdrawal, etc.).
Data collected by the Company through www.dresscodevolos.gr are stored in the Google Data Center (google analytics), Facebook Data Center (facebook pixel) & in the database of the website, to which only the Company has access.
www.dresscodevolos.gr uses a Lets encrypt SHA256 SSL certificate. The availability of your data is ensured through scheduled periodic backups.
Possible unauthorized access to www.dresscodevolos.gr is prevented through technology that blocks access after a certain number of failed login attempts.
11. APPLICABLE LAW
In the event of a dispute or any claim regarding this website, Greek law shall apply, regardless of the nature of the dispute.
For all actions or legal proceedings arising from or related to this Policy, its validity, application, fulfillment or violation or the content of this Policy, the Greek Courts are competent, whose jurisdiction you irrevocably acknowledge.
Παρά τα ανωτέρω, η Εταιρεία διατηρεί το δικαίωμα να ασκήσει τα νόμιμα δικαιώματά της ενώπιον των δικαστηρίων του τόπου παραβίασης της παρούσας Πολιτικής.
The Company may at any time update or modify this Policy, in order to respond to any changes in the operation of this website, the services it offers and the provisions of the law. Changes will be posted on this website.